Prof. Dr. med. Holger Wehner
Specialist in General Medicine and Naturopathy, focus on Complementary and Integrative Medicine, especially Hyperthermia, Head Physician of the Department for Hyperthermia, Fever Therapy and sCMT (Systemic Cancer Multistep Therapy).
There is no such thing as being “out of therapy”
- University of Leipzig 1986,
- followed by surgical training, then general practitioner and specialist in general
- Nicotine therapist (studies at the University of Düsseldorf, Prof. Stumpfe).
- Integrative biological cancer medicine (Society for Biological Defense against Cancer)
- Since 1990 Forms of hyperthermia establishment of a northern German hyperthermia location, 1995 Expansion of whole-body hyperthermia and establishment of oxygen multistep therapy.
- Forms of hyperthermia
- 1997 Opening of my own clinic
- 1997 Head physician of the von Ardenne Clinic for Systemic Cancer Multistep Therapy
- 2000 Expansion of my own clinic to the North German Hyperthermia Center
- 2006 Professor of chair of Integrative Medicine, Moscow
- Diagnosis and therapy of chronic diseases and cancer.
- All types of hyperthermia, especially in the context of systemic cancer multistep therapy/extreme whole-body hyperthermia up to heat therapy (43° Celsius)
- Naturopathy and Orthomolecular Medicine
- Speaker and lecturer at national and international congresses as well as organization of integrative and complementary medicine congresses and hyperthermia congresses.
- Various publications, editor of several journals, among others for naturopathy and hyperthermia / co-author of reference books.
Do you have questions?