In colonic hydrotherapy, the colon is slowly rinsed and cleaned with water through a closed tube system. The procedure is supported by a pleasant abdominal massage and by the effect of light in the appropriate colors. This restores the natural intestinal movement, cleanses and detoxifies the intestines, stabilizes the immune system and relieves strain on the liver. This is important because if the detoxification function of the liver is disturbed, the toxins in the body increase, which can lead to self-poisoning.
The diverse fields of application of colon hydrotherapy
- Chronic constipation, chronic abdominal discomfort, flatulence
- Chronic diseases of the intestine (colitis, Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome)
- Liver diseases, pre- and post-treatment during liver cleansing
- Stimulation of mucous membrane detoxification
- Food intolerances
- Skin diseases of all kinds
- Hayfever, allergic asthma
- Loss of vitality, depression, lack of concentration, migraine
- Chronic infections and lung diseases
- Chronic joint diseases such as osteoarthritis, rheumatism and others
The positive effects of an intestinal cleansing cure are not only the detoxification process and the stimulation of purification, but also the feeling of lightness, clarity, the mobility of thoughts, an improved complexion and more energy.
Important: In patients with acute inflammatory bowel disease or acute heart disease, as well as persons of very advanced age or pregnant women, colon hydrotherapy should not be performed.
A coffee enema serves less to cleanse the intestines than to stimulate the body’s detoxification organ: the liver. The enema increases the activity of the enzyme system ‘glutathione S-transferase’ in the liver by 600-700%, meaning that it can remove more free radicals from the blood. The toxins are subsequently eliminated with bile via the intestines. In addition, bile ducts and vessels are dilated and the nervous system of the internal organs of the abdominal cavity is stimulated.
We use ground organic coffee containing caffeine for the coffee enema. The liquid is introduced into the rectum via an inlet container connected to a small intestinal tube and kept in the intestine for 10 to 15 minutes. The liquid can then be discharged into the toilet. A coffee enema can be carried out over a period of three to six months, two to three times a week. After prior instruction by the therapist, patients can also perform the coffee enema themselves at home.
The areas of application of the coffee enema include:
- Headache, migraine
- Contamination with waste products and heavy metals
- Metabolic disorders
- Exhaustion, burnout
- Tendency to constipation
Leech therapy is suitable for local treatments of:
- Stasis dermatitis, varicose veins
- Strong muscular tension, such as injuries to tendons and ligaments
- Abscesses, Baker’s cysts, haemorrhoids
- Headaches and migraine
- Sudeck’s atrophy
This therapy is also suitable for systemic treatment of:
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic diseases
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- To stimulate detoxification, and more
Based on the concept of Andreas Moritz liver and gallbladder cleansing, we conduct regular liver detoxification weeks at the Alpstein Clinic. The liver detox treatment supports the following processes:
- Boosting the metabolism
- Stimulation of cell renewal
- Improvement in chronic gastrointestinal complaints
- Relief of migraine
- Lowering cholesterol and blood pressure levels
The detoxification cure is not a fasting cure in the traditional sense, in which the metabolism is put on the back burner. Instead, liver cleansing stimulates the metabolism and supports excretion. This is done by means of a prescribed nutrition plan and a special accompanying programme which supports the detoxification and decontamination. All measures are discussed between the therapist and the patient at the beginning of the liver cleansing week.
Accompanying detoxification therapies include:
- Colon hydrotherapy, including the development of the intestinal flora
- Infusions to stimulate drainage and organ function
- Lymphatic drainage
- Cleansing measures such as liver packs, magnetic field therapy
- Personal nutritional advice
During the entire liver detox week, the patient is looked after by a therapist. Additional neural therapy supports the excretory organs during liver cleansing.
Detoxification therapies are also used for
A Statement from
Release and make room for new things.