Achieve a rapid effect directly via the circulatory system
Special Infusion Therapy
Our complementary medicine infusion therapies are administered into a vein in the arm or, where available, via a port system. The applied biological active ingredients bypass the gastrointestinal tract and directly reach the site where they are needed via the circulatory system. Any existing absorption disorders and side effects in the gastrointestinal tract can be avoided and the substances deploy their effects more quickly. Our wide range of infusion therapies form the basis for an individual treatment concept tailored to the clinical picture.
We offer the following infusions
- Antioxidants (high dose vitamin C, zinc, selenium)
- Amino acids
- Choline citrate
- Individualized infusions with bioregulatory agents of homeopathic and isopathic medicine
Through infusion therapy, we support the following processes
- Improving the flow properties of the blood
- Correction of the acid-base balance
- Correcting vital substance deficiencies of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, etc.
- Reducing pain and inflammation, stimulating the immune system, concomitant cancer therapy, balancing the hormone axis, supporting the muscular-nervous system, activating cell metabolism, etc.
- Stimulating detoxification processes
Infusions are also applied at
The areas of application of individual infusion therapy are manifold. They include all acute and chronic diseases, such as:
A Statement from
Infusion as a type of intensive care with rapid effect