Relax and do something good for your body
Massages / Physical Therapies
Manual lymphatic drainage
Dressings, packs, compresses
Magnetic field therapy
Main areas of application
Depending on the type of therapy, the main areas of application are in:
- Rheumatology: in inflammatory and non-inflammatory processes, lumbago, arthroses, trigger points in combination with manual techniques
- Traumatology: for various sports injuries, torn muscle fibres, sprains
- Neurology: when activating the organs and the draining processes, analgesia of the nerve endings
- Oncology: for example, in local hyperthermia (Indiba), as an integrative treatment of small and medium-sized tumors, or in the lymphatic drainage for decongestion of lymphatic pathways after lymph node removal in the context of a tumor treatment, among others
- Infectiology: in chronic inflammation, sinusitis, tonsillitis, adnexitis, cystitis and others
We are convinced that an optimal therapy result can only be achieved if the physical-structural level is also included.
Massages / Physical Therapies are also applied at
A statement from
Relax and let go – everything is allowed to flow.